So, last Thursday at my doctors appointment the doctor gave me all the info. for the induction. I was really hoping all week that I would just have her (because I was have TONS of contractions), but nothing happened- so I am still being induced. I go in on Monday afternoon to start the first part of the induction. They give me some medicine to start the contractions and dialate me a little and then at 5am on Tuesday morning they are going to start to Pitocin drip. So, hopefully it won't be too long and she will be here by Tuesday late afternoon!
We will definitely keep everyone posted. I told Jeff he will have to do his first post with pictures of her on Tuesday night! And if by some chance I go into labor today or tonight, first of all, that would be AWESOME and second you better check back on our blog more often to get the scoop :-)
Hope everyone is doing well and had a great 4th of July! We had a great week/weekend with all of Jeff's family here, but I will have more posts about that later!!!!
9 comments:
Good Luck! I can't wait to see pics and what you chose for a name!
Wohoo!!! I can't wait! They gave me pitocin to go from an 8-10. It was great. I hope you made Jeff practice posting...we don't want to be let down.
Can't wait to see her!! Good Luck Cara!!!
Good luck! You'll do great!
Its gone by fast huh? Well good luck with everything and can't wait to see pics of your baby girl!
I my gosh, you will have your baby soon! So cool. Thank;s for the comment, we are so excited, you need to tell me how you coped without a husband for the first year, i hear it's really hard!
I miss you guys already!!! Im so excited for ya and praying that everything goes well! Love all three of you :)
Good Luck guys! Cara you'll do great and Jeff - don't forget to post ASAP! I have been checking your blog daily for updates (I kept thinking Cara was going to be induced on the 5th) so we're excited for your chance to meet your little girl!!
I am so excited! Can't wait for her! I will be praying for an easy delivery for the mama :)
Post a Comment