We had a couple of names we liked and we were just deciding which one fit her little snuggly, squirmy personality.
Mckenna and Cara are both doing great. We should be in the hospital until tomorrow or Friday depending on how Cara is feeling. We are super excited and grateful that everything has gone so smoothly. Thank you all for your support, prayers, messages, and phone calls.
Here are some more great photos.


18 comments:
Cute pictures! Love the one of her smiling!! The name is beautiful. So excited for you two!
You made a beautiful baby. I love the one of Jeff sleeping in the chair. Get used to that...LOL
Love,
Mom
Hi Cara,
I love the name and she is such a pretty baby. Congratulations! I hope the recovery is good and I look forward to more pictures!
-Harmony
Congrats Jeff and Cara!! We are so excited for you! Baby girls really are the best. She is beautiful.
I love that you picked a name that fits her personality (and that she's snugly like you thought she would be!) Its a beautiful name! And Baby Boy Phillips thinks his girlfriend is a hottie! Congrats again! :)
Cara you look so good! and Mckenna is too cute for words. I'm glad you went with that name, I love it! We can't wait to meet her, let us know when you are ready for us to come by!
She is adorable! Congratulations!
Congratulations Cara!! I am so happy for you both. Mckenna is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.
Love you!!
Erin
Congrats!! I can't figure out who she looks more like, but it's a good combination of both for right now :) We're so happy for you guys!! Enjoy!
I love the name its so cute. And it really does look like it will fit her. I cant wait to see her. When you guys come down to Arizona you have to let me know. I am going to be sending a gift so keep your eye out. Congrats again.
Congrats you guys! I love her name and I love her already. She is so precious and cute. I think she is a perfect mix of you two. I want to call you Cara, but I know you are probably swarmed with people and phone calls, so you can call me, or I will wait until you are out of the hospital. I can't wait to hear all about it and meet her! Congrats again!!!!
I love the name and what a beautiful baby!!
Love to you all
Grandma Gall
Congratulations...good luck with the big change.
Ryan Jones
Oh Cara, CONGRATS!! She is beautiful!
i love the picture of jeff in the chair, haha I have like 5 of david doing the same thing
I am sooo jealous everyone is having babies!! (I found Brittny Kimball's blog on yours!) Its gonna be a while for us. We'll have to plan the next one together :-) She is so beautiful Cara, I just keep coming back to the blog to look at her pics. And I love the name! Nice babymaking skills!
Awww she is absolutely adorable! Can you believe the two of you are parents?! Congratulations! I am so excited for the two of you to start your family! Have so much fun! :)
Post a Comment