My great friend Jenni (and her husband Mason) took some amazing pictures of Mckenna yesterday when they came to visit! She was awake and alert the whole time they were here, so that made for even better pictures!!!


For a little update- we are doing great being home! It feels really nice to just be relaxed in your own house. My sister-in-law, Jana, is absolutely amazing. She has been her so much helping with Mckenna while Jeff and I sleep!!! It is has been great! Mckenna's bilirubin has been high since they first measured it at 24 hours and because of that we have to feed her every 2 hours. That has been rough, but we are supplementing with a bottle, so Jeff has been able to help in order for me to sleep sometime! We are soooo happy to have Mckenna here with us!!!!! We love her so much!
12 comments:
She's beautiful! Kyle had jaundice and had to do the whole tanning thing. I can't wait to see her!
I was just getting anxious again to see more pictures and to hear about how you are doing! Glad Jana is being such a great help, but I wouldn't expect anything less from her even with a "sports" injury. Get all the sleep you can while you have help and give her a big kiss from all seven of us!!!!
She looks just like her Daddy! Well thats what I think...Glad you have some help, it really makes a difference for all of you. She is beautiful Cara!
Oh and enjoy the time when she is sooo little, Brooklyn is growing so fast and its only been 7 weeks!!
She really is beautiful! I'm glad you're getting the help you need, please don't be afraid to hit Cody up for anything also :) Can't wait to hear all about being a mom!!
Cute! I can't wait for Morgan to come home. She did amazing this morning and drank almost the entire bottle by herself, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for Monday or Tuesday!
She is beauitful guys. I wish I could come see you guys in person. Glad everything is going so well at home and that you are getting help. Just dont get to use to it.
she is so cute!! mom says she is a lot chunker than my kids lol. I miss you guys like crazy I hope to see you soon.
Hey Cara and Jeff! She is so cute and a good mix of both of you. I am glad everything went well. Josh and I have had a blog, but haven't done anything with it for a while. But then when I was looking at Alyse's I saw how cute everyones was and decided I needed to update ours.
I am so happy for you guys.
She is a beautiful little baby! Congratulations to the both of you! I wish you guys were a little closer so I could bring dinner or something! I wish you the very best and can't wait to keep seeing pictures of your new baby girl!
Congrats on the baby. She is so adorable.
Oh congratulations on the baby! She is beautiful. Kathy Call (she's in my ward) told me you had a little scare and tried to have your baby early. I am glad all is well. Your blog is so cute!
Krista Day Allphin
Post a Comment