Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's About Time!!!!

It is SUPER, SUPER late and I really should be in bed, but I haven't felt good all day- but now I do AND Mckenna is asleep (plus, the fact that I took Excedrin- which contains caffeine- a little too late) so now I am up for awhile!

The good news is that I FINALLY have pictures and something new to post about--- the last part of Sept. until now (all through pictures)


First, Jeff had his 24th birthday. We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with his sister and fam. Then we enjoyed some ice cream birthday cake that I MADE! I thought it was delicious (and I think he did too). I even stuck 24 candles in the tiny cake. Here are some pictures from that night. We got some adorable ones of Mckenna. She was stinking out her tongue SO much









More to follow- blogger is being too slow to finish tonight!!!

2 comments:

Bjarnson Family said...

You guys are looking good. The baby is getting so big I cant believe it. Its great to see the pics up and running again.

Brittny Kimball said...

awesome cake! Mckenna is getting so big, she looks like so much fun! happy birthday jeff!