Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trying Something New!

Well, I decided that I would try to do new posts using Microsoft Word 2007. I will let you know how it goes once I post this J. For now, if it is all jumbled, etc don't worry I WILL FIX IT!!!


 

Conference weekend we went to Utah to visit my family and to attend Conference. It was SOOO fun and the weather fantastic! We also got to see our great friends Cody and Amber and their new little baby, Chandler!!! We ate TONS. We had Brick Oven, Spaghetti Factory and Tucanos (Brazilian Rodizio)…YUM! Seeing my parents, siblings and some extended family was really fun too!!!


 

Here are some pictures!!


 


This is in front of my parents house. Mckenna was asleep and she started waking up in this picture- I think it is adorable!


Great-Grandpa Charlesworth and Mckenna! I know you can't tell in this picture but they have VERY similar eyes! I think Mckenna's eyes look like my Dad's eye (of course, I only think that from the pictures I have seen of my Dad)


Aunt Rylie and Mckenna wearing their "footie" PJs together! I think my older sister has a picture like this of her three girls with Rylie in her PJs. I think at Thanksgiving we will have to get a picture of Rylie with all four nieces in their snuggly PJs.

I have some other pictures, but they are on the film camera. And, I haven't developed them film yet! So, look for more soon!!!

2 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Cute!! Like I said earlier, she looks so much bigger. Did you cut your hair? it looks good too. I love that family picture!

The Fiores said...

lol I love the first picture, her hands are in the air like whoo-hoo!