Thursday, October 23, 2008

No comments? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cara told me that our comments haven’t been working since blogger did some updating to their software yesterday. I did find a work around until they fix the new style. I’m going to post it since Cara told me some other blogs she reads were having the same problem. To fix the no comment problem:

Log in to blogger with the primary account for the blog.

Click customize at the very top of your blog.

This will take you to a page where the layout tab is selected; you need to click the settings tab.

From the settings tab click the link to comments, then scroll down to "comment form placement."

Change the option to either “Full Page” or “Pop-up Window” – the embedded option is what was causing the problem for us and others.

Scroll down and click “Save Settings.”

That’s it!

Now all you blogaholics can return to commenting as usual!

--Jeff

4 comments:

Jeffrey Jones said...

Woohoo, they work again! I just had to check since I just said I fixed them.

Jenni said...

jeff you are such a good husband. Way to save the blog!

Krista said...

Wow, thanks for the help! You saved my blog too!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

So glad it's fixed and I'm so jealous of your upcoming trip!!