I think I am queen of giving people shortened names or nicknames. At 3 months old Mckenna probably has 20 different names that we use!! Some of my favorites include Mck Grace, Squawks, Squawk Box, Toot-Toot, Kenna Wenna, Chubs, and the list goes on! I do have to laugh at myself though because I am anti-people calling her by dumb names, BUT I can give her all the ridiculous names that I can think of! Mostly, I just don't want her to be known only as a nickname and not as Mckenna- anyway, not important! Well, Ms. Mcken is doing VERY well. She is growing so much! I know I haven't posted pictures in FOREVER (and thanks again Jana and Chad for letting us borrow your camera until our camera issues are resolved), but you guys would not believe how huge she is getting. She goes into the Doctor in November, but I am sure she has gained a pound or two and grown an inch. She is right between sizes right now. 0-3 months fit her, but some (mostly pants) are getting too tight. I put her in a 3-6 month outfit today! It makes you feel a little sad, but it is also SO exciting to watch her grow. She is getting to be more fun! She "plays" with you and is startin to entertain herself more. She also gives "kisses" which I love! She has found her toes and could watch hem ALL day long! It is adorable! I wish you all could see her everyday :-) haha! Anyway, there are tons of pictures again. So, have fun!!!

She loves the Jump-a-Roo from Cousin Jax!! Thanks again, Jana!!! She likes to lick the seat and watch the lights. I like that it keeps her entertained!!!! Wooohoo!

DROOL FACE!!! She is drooling ALL the time now! I hope those teeth come soon!

Trying to suck her thumb!!! This adorable Polo outfit was given to her from Brittany Hutchison. She was only able to wear it twice before she was too big for it :-( sad! It was one of my favorite outfits on her! I wish I had a better picture of her in it, but she looks dang cute in it!

She is starting to be such a wiggle-worm at night. She un-swaddled herself and moved from the head of the bed down to the foot of the bed. She usually doesn't ever come close to the extra blanket or bear at the end of them bed, but this night she was trying to snuggle them I guess! She must have been freezing because her bottom half was totally hanging out of the jammies!

She is such a good carseat sleeper- yippy! I attribute that to the fact that I was stir crazy from the moment she was born, so she went tons of places with us! Notice that she is only wearing one sock- that is a normal thing in our house!!!!

Mckenna's favorite past-time LICKING!!! She loves licking this blanket!!
More to come!
6 comments:
Such cute pictures!! I love the one in her crib, all wiggled out of her blanket! I am glad you are enjoying her, they get big so fast!
I can't believ how big she is already! She is so cute.
The jumperoo is my all time favorite toy! I even put a pillow under Kyle's feet so he could use it sooner. Licking? that's hilarious!
So cute! She seems to already have a cute personality.
So so so cute!! I'm so glad I was able to see her when you guys were in Utah. She is a wonderful little baby. Miss you all!!
Well you and Clark would do great with making names together! He is the best at it and everyone uses them, heck his family still uses their names he gave them as kids. Brooklyn had several names but our favorites is Little Egg Roll, Brook a broo, chunkers, etc. Would love to hear any ideas you could add to the names! McKenna is too cute! She looks like both you and jeff!
Post a Comment