Friday, November 14, 2008

Birth Announcement



I thought I would finally post Mckenna's birth announcement. I made it ALL on Photoshop (are you proud of me?..haha) She is getting SO, SO big and is getting cuter every day. Today I subbed and when I got home I couldn't wait to hold her. We snuggled and played for awhile and it made me think how grateful I am to have her in my life! Babies are wonderful (almost as good as husbands-- well they are both pretty amazing just in different way!!!)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the announcement. I am so jealous of your skills on photoshop. McKenna is so adorable.

Kelsey said...

Super Cute!! Looks great!!

amber {and co.} said...

I am totally impressed with your photoshop skills! And even more impressed with your and Jeff's ability to make the cutest little (girl) baby ever! :)

Jnuck said...

You have MAD photoshop skills. I'm really so impressed. Your daughter is beautiful and she is so lucky to have you as her mother. I love your little family!

Anonymous said...

The announement is almost as cute as she is! I love her eyes!