Anyway, we got out pictures back from the Konkles today and this is my FAVORITE picture. Mckenna really does love her Daddy so much. She thinks everything is 10x more fun when Jeff is involved. He can't even feed her rice cereal because she thinks it is time to play. When she hears his voice she has to find him and she will ALWAYS smile for Daddy! Well, I think this picture says it all because Daddy loves her too!!

In other news--- Mckenna went to the doctor for her 4 month check up today. She weighs 14 lbs even and is 24 1/4" long!!! She is so long and is getting HUGE! She had to get 4 shots and an oral vaccine, luckily they did the shots in only two needles so she only had to get poked twice. She was a champ again! She only cried a little and the whimpered all the way out to the car. Once we were driving she fell right to sleep! She also had her first baby food today- green beans- and loved it! I was so surprised that she actually enjoyed eating it!!! I am so glad that she is eating rice cereal and food now because it helps her sleep better at night. I took a couple pictures that I will post later, she was a MESS!!!
8 comments:
your blog looks so cute! and I'm glad you like that picture...it was a fun one!
Cute picture!! She is getting big! Man they grow fast. Does McKenna not sleep through the night?
ohmygoodness I love that picture! I can't believe how big she is getting, she is just getting cuter and cuter! And her first baby food- that is so exciting :) We love you Mckenna!
That picture is adorable!
It's great when they start eating baby food, isn't it?? My Makenna loves it!
Yeah, I know what you mean with love sleeping! Brooklyn sleeps from 6:30 to about 7 or 8 then goes back down for another 2 hours or so. It gives me my own time at night to do what I need to and want to!
Cara can I get your email please?
ok I know a already commented once, but I keep looking at pictures of kenna and I can't believe how cute/big she is! She is looking more and more like you, i think (sorry jeff!). Also, I read this and thought this was super interesting. Thought you may find it interesting as well...
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-kass-13-nov13,0,2881384.column?page=1
(just copy and paste into another browser, quick read and worth the 4 minutes!)
This picture is priceless... It is sooo sweet of the 2 of them. I am so happy for you guys and your cute little family! I wish we were closer so I could see ya though!
Post a Comment