Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NOVEMBER!!! It finally feels like Fall around here and it is AWESOME! We went with the Holmes family (Jeff's sister and brother-in-law) to Six Flags tonight for the Fright Nights (which isn't that great...so if you don't have season passes don't waste your money). It was fun to hang out with family though, the weather was PERFECT and Mckenna did great. She was so snuggly- which I loved! I miss the way they snuggle when they are little. Mckenna also tried rice cereal for the first time today. She is too hungry all the time (and it 6 days away from being 4 months), so we decided to try it! We followed the ULTRA watered down "recipe" on the box and it worked really well. She didn't really know what to do with it when we put it in her mouth, but caught on after awhile. It is kind of fun having her grow up, but I can't believe she will be 4 months old next week- CRAZY!!! Time goes too fast!

We are taking family pictures on Monday night (THANKS Jenni and Mason!!!), but I don't know where to have them taken. Any ideas? We want to be outside, but don't know where to go. I've heard the Japanese Tea Gardens are really pretty (by Brackenridge park), but have no other ideas. Any suggestions will be great! Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Times flies with these little ones! Can't believe she is already on rice cereal...I know her and Brooklyn aren't very far apart in age but it seems like she is tagging along close! maybe too close! :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

I've yet to find a beautiful spot around us. Only weeds :(. Good luck. The tea gardens sound pretty!

Hannah said...

I swear everytime you post a new picture she just gets cuter and cuter!! I think she is looking more and more like you. How fun in AZ!! You guys could have come to New York ;-) Miss you so much!!

amber {and co.} said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I get so sad thinking about the day when Chandler won't be so snugly! But at least Mckenna is at a fun age where she can play- and she is getting cuter and cuter!