On Friday Jeff watched Mckenna while my friend, Jessica, and I went to a matinee showing of TWILIGHT It was great. Of course movies are never as good as the books, but it was pretty close! I feel like I need to read the book again though :-).
The sad part about our little girls movie was that I got a speeding ticket (my VERY first one) on the way to the movie. I guess I was too excited to get to the movie theater. I was so confused when the cop pulled me over, I didn't even think he was pulling me over! I was so sure he couldn't be pulling me over because I hadn't done ANYTHING wrong. Well, I was going down a hill and was speeding (I knew I was speeding a little, but he told me I was speeding A LOT!!!) I was so sad. I didn't even cry until I called Jeff to tell him- then I couldn't help but cry (does any one else have that reaction...cry only when they hear their husbands voice?) So, I have to go to court (or I can go to traffic school) on Dec. 10th. That is the day before we go to Europe.... as soon as I think of that then I think oh well about the ticket and
HELLO PARIS and MOM/DAD JONES!!! The count down has started. We leave to go to Europe in 18 days! We are so excited!!!
Jeff is doing really well. He has been really busy with his calling for church (he is the executive secretary). They have been doing tithing settlement, so he is a busy man. He is also trying to sell our Corolla and is VERY excited to drive the new truck home next week (well a week from Monday).
We head to Arizona on Tuesday and are very excited to hang out with family!!! We get to spend Thanksgiving with my family, but I will be brother-less this Thanksgiving (Robby is on a mission in Australia and Tyler just got a new job and will have to work on Thanksgiving day--don't be too sad for him this is a great opportunity for him and he gets to eat Thanksgiving with my Grandparents). I am excited for Turkey day...yummmmm!!!
Well, that is about it for us! Hope everyone is doing well!!!
6 comments:
I liked Twilight, I wasnt sure about the directing it got kind of WB at times, but hopefully new moon will have a bigger budget and therefore a better...i am not sure I think the cheesy transition music needed to go. My SIL bailed on me because her sitter couldn't make it so I brought Morgan all by myself (I was terrified she would cry) and she was soo good! She tried to talk to Edward a few times though lol. Sorry about your ticket they are not fun, but traffic school isnt too bad. Europe sounds amazing! Just curious what are Jeff's parents doing there?
I haven't seen Twilight yet but I want to so bad! Bummer about your speeding ticket. I'm the same way when I talk to Steven. Something traumatic will happen but I won't cry until I talk to him! Your tomatoes look sooooo good! And Mckenna is getting so big! It's amazing how fast they grow!
Little Mckenna is so cute! And how fun that you get to go to Europe. Hope you have great Thanksgiving!
I saw Twilight and I liked it a lot, but the book was, of course, better! I'm going to go see it again with some different friends on Friday! That stinks about your ticket, too!
Wow you've made it 6 years without a speeding ticket?? Thats pretty good missy! Yeah we will definitely have to have a twilight discussion, I'm excited to hear what you think! And even more excited to see you and Jeff and Mckenna this weekend! YAYYYYYY!!!!! :)
I'm so sorry to hear about the traffic ticket on your way to the show. What a downer. But like you said you get to go to Europe! Holy Cow that's going to be awesome. Tell Mom and Dad Jones hello for me! :)
Post a Comment