This summer Jeff helped me plant two tomato plants on the side of our house where the air conditioner drips (last summer we just had a huge watery mess on that side of the house). The tomatoes got over water, so the plants grew as tall as me!!! We have had a few tomatoes, but the other day I walked outside and there were about 15 ripe tomatoes. They were all pretty small, but they looked absolutely amazing. I pick them and then had to take a picture for the blog Now I want to try a few more plants for next year. Any suggestions?
1 comment:
The tomatoes look great! And the clarity on the picture is awesome too, you definitely got a great camera! My parents do raspberry bushes every year and its really fun to make raspberry jam (and the berries are delicious to eat too!) They're also pretty low maintenance which is nice
Post a Comment