Saturday, November 15, 2008

FINALLY!

We got our NEW camera- WOOOHOOO! After our old one was broken, sent to be fixed under warranty, damaged in shipping, lost, and no one could help us find it- we got the replacement last weekend. I have been really wanting a DSLR camera, so we returned the new camera (a newer, nicer model of our old one) and bought a Canon Rebel! I LOVE IT! Of course you can always go bigger and better, but I am so happy with this camera (and it takes really great pictures!!)

Anyway, there may be picture overload in the next few days, but I am sure not too many people will complain!

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Oooh a Canon, very nice, I'm so glad you finally got it! Chandler is super excited to see more pictures of his girlfriend!!! :)

Jenni said...

how exciting! that is so fun. We had a rebel for a while and I loved it! Nice and light. What lens do you have?