Yay, we got to vote today!!! I always feel so small and insignificant when I think about how big our country is and how many people are voting, BUT when I vote I always feel that I did my part to make our country a better place. We are so blessed to have that opportunity, SO for any of you that are reading this right now and HAVEN'T gone to vote- GET UP AND GO VOTE!!!! Your vote does matter. Even if you are the ONLY person against someone you are making a difference because it shows that not EVERYONE supports them!!!! If you did vote today- HOORAY!
On a side note- Jeff and I were both sad that they didn't hand out "I Voted" stickers at our voting place... I love the "I Voted" sticker...haha!!!!
3 comments:
We just voted, that stinks you didn't get a sticker, besides making a difference a sticker is the next best thing!!
I didn't get a sticker either come to think of it!!!
I thought it was sad that my sticker was a half advertisement for a real estate company lol
Post a Comment