I learned how to make tutus at a craft group that I go to sometimes. After learning that way I came home and did a little research of my own and figured out how to make these really cute tutu dresses. On Etsy there was a woman selling a pumpkin tutu dress as a Halloween costume. I showed it to my older sister and she loved it, SO guess what her girls were for Halloween? PUMPKINS!!! I made all three of them the same Pumpkin tutu dress (and a friend of my sister made the bows) and they looked absolutely adorable!!!!! If anyone is ever interest (or knows someone who is/would be) in having a tutu dress or tutu made let me know!

Kamryn, Anndi, Hadley
PS... The girls even won a costume contest at the ASU East Campus Boo Bash!!! Isn't that awesome?
5 comments:
They turned out so good! I remember you telling me about them, but I didn't catch on that it was an entire dress! Very, very crafty. We should get together just to hang out this week. What day is good for you?
oh my goodness, those are soooo cute!
I can't believe how big your nieces are!! um, and i know i don't have a daughter, or even a kid at all (and probably wont for a while...) but i want one :-) i am seriously impressed
our address is 4708 e laurel ave gilbert 85234, i probably wont post any pics till after christmas, because the pictures are a surprise to some of her grandparents, who read my blog. yay christmas!
You are so crafty Lady! Those are too adorable, it almost makes me want to have a little girl just to put her in one!! :)
Post a Comment