And... I am finally finishing Mckenna's room! It has actually been WAY longer than six months since I started, but it is better late than never. I have had these unpainted picture frames and letters for a long time and I have never really known what I was going to do with them. I think that it turned out pretty cute though!


Sorry this picture is so dark. I didn't turn very many lights on- oh well!
3 comments:
They turned out really cute! Way to go Mrs. Crafty! Hallie's room, well it doesn't really exist. Since we're moving, I didn't even try. She just sleeps next to us for now in an elevated pack n play. Someday her dreams of having an adorable room like Mckenna's will come true :)
Sooooo cute! I love it! You've done such a great job with Mckenna's room, and it looked great way before she was born :) What did you use for the background? Is it just scrapbook paper?
SO CUTE! I love it. You have great taste and talent.
Post a Comment