Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rolls

I have made these rolls twice now and LOVE them. We had some friends over for dinner tonight and they wanted the recipe. I thought I would just share it for everyone. It is on my sister-in-law's recipe blog. She also has lots of other DELICIOUS recipes- you should check it out!!!

Click here for the recipe!

"Tell them that I said they are DDDDDD-Licious!!!"- Jeff

5 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

I don't know....are they as good as the cinnamon roll thingies? :)

Carole said...

So glad you are able to use the recipe and find it as yummy as we do! I made a double batch of the cinnamon rolls in Ohio and they were DEVOURED!

Brittany said...

I am gonna call you soon, maybe even tonight to hear all about your trip and to talk about mommy stuff :) Anyways, so glad you guys made it home safely and had a good time. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Shmoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

YUM!! I can't wait to try these. As you can see I didn't make it to Sunday night :) I had some spare time tonight and decided to blog. Maybe I will save it as a weekend thing?