I know that you are one of mommy's most loyal blog readers, so I wanted to write you a letter on here. Thank you for my very cute Spanish outfit. I wore it for the first time today and looked VERY ADORABLE! Mommy added the brown sweater since it was a little chilly out this morning and it looked great! Today we went to the park, the Riverwalk for dinner and then mom took lots of pictures of me (on Daddy's beautiful green grass) to show you just how cute I looked! Enjoy lots of new pictures! I miss you and can't wait to play with you again in April!
Love,
Mckenna
6 comments:
SO cute! that outfit is adorable! and i'm glad that mckenna remembers her grandma even though she's so far away!
look at her BLUE eyes! they are so pretty! that is such a cute outfit too. Sounds like you had a great day!
Chandler says woo woo, what a hottie! That really is a cute outfit, and Mckenna makes it look even cuter! :)
So adorable! Mckenna is just so stinkin cute! We need to get together with the babies sometime once you start feeling better!
She is such a beautiful little girl!
haha I like Chandler's comment the best. She isn't out of Kyle's age range you know... there may be some competition looking that good!!
Post a Comment