Monday, January 26, 2009

MY Mckenna

Typical...

Well, one sock is typical. She usually has pants on, but can't seem to keep socks on at least one of her feet! What a silly girl. I never liked socks or shoes as a kid either (who are we kidding I still don't like socks and shoes very much).

She also LOVES this doll that her cousin Jaci gave her. It has been in her crib since she was born. One day I came in and she was eating the dolls hair. Ever since then I have noticed that she loves playing with it and gets very excited to hold it and give it loves (really just stick it in her mouth like everything else).

10 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Our kids are so alike :) As soon as I put socks on Chandler he vigorously works to kick them off... And is usually successful with at least one! Chandler wants Mckenna to join his no sock club :)

Carole said...

I think this might be my favorite picture of her yet! I really think you need to head north for a visit so we can love on her!

Caitlin said...

cute girl! makenna always has one sock on...yesterday i put her in her crib for a nap and when she woke up, she didn't have one on. i couldn't find it anywhere. it had somehow gotten under her mattress! i wonder if she is more mischievous than i thought!

Jessica said...

Ok so you always have the CUTEST pictures of Mckenna. I'm so jealous! Sorry I had to cancel walking. It is going to be a rough week... I hate getting sick.

amber {and co.} said...

p.s. that picture of her playing with her doll is ADORABLE! :)

Brittany said...

I love these pics! What a cutie. And I love Mckenna's shirt. Now that I think about it, I don't think I have ever seen you wear closed-toe shoes unless it was to cheer practice. You like your toes free, and I guess Mckenna does too. Looks like even she'll be sporting flip flops in the winter like the rest of us :)

The Fiores said...

so cute! Morgan also hates socks. She usually gets them off by putting her feet together and then rubbing them until one or both fall off. Shes like a cricket lol. So now we pull the socks up all the way so she wears knee highs everywhere, it give us like at least an extra 20-30 minutes with the socks on. You should get some babylegs (cheaper on ebay) they are baby leg warmers and are perfect for when they start crawling they wont get rug burn.

Jared and Delia said...

What an adorable little girl. Already liking dolls.

Josh and Tiff said...

I agree with Jessica, you have the cutest pictures of McKenna. That must be the Arizona in us all, huh? Who needs socks, unless you are in -10 degree weather!!!

Erin Despain said...

oh my heavens!! she is so adorable!