This is my next attempt at a digital scrapbook page. I finally figured out how to use templates and found this MUCH more enjoyable this time! The picture is of Mckenna and I at the Palace of Versailles.
Congrats!! I knew it would be easier once you got it. I love it! Sometimes I love templates, sometimes I hate them. I only hate them when they're not working with what I have and then I realize, "Oh yah, I can make one from scrap!" haha. That picture is adorable.
that's such a cute picture! We need to see more pictures from your trip! I'm sorry about yesterday...what a bummer! I hope you weren't too frustrated. We missed you guys....we'll have to do something again soon!
5 comments:
Congrats!! I knew it would be easier once you got it. I love it! Sometimes I love templates, sometimes I hate them. I only hate them when they're not working with what I have and then I realize, "Oh yah, I can make one from scrap!" haha. That picture is adorable.
Wow! On the scrapbooking and on the trip to France. That is awesome.
By the way this is Delia. I didn't realize I was logged in under Jared's gmail account.
wow Cara that turned out great!! I love it! We need to have photoshop parties together in a few months :)
that's such a cute picture! We need to see more pictures from your trip! I'm sorry about yesterday...what a bummer! I hope you weren't too frustrated. We missed you guys....we'll have to do something again soon!
Post a Comment