Jeff read on the internet that the city gives mulch away for free. Since we have been planting like crazy (and mulch can get expensive) we decided we would check it out. Well, we got there and we got Christmas tree mulch for FREE---I LOVE FREE THINGS! It smelled so good...just like Christmas trees! We decided we would go get some more on Saturday and when we pulled up we saw deer, and not just one or two deer, but TONS of deer. It was fun to see all of those deer in the middle of the city.



If anyone is interested in how to get free mulch (you know if you are ever planting anything in San Antonio you really should use it because the soil is all clay) you can go
here.
On another note-
Mckenna went to the park for the first time on Friday. It was mostly an excuse to hang out with Jennifer and let Kyle play, but we had fun! She tried the swing for the first time and LOVED it! She was so cute and would have fallen asleep if I had let her! Cute girl!
2 comments:
Haha, she totally looks like shes ready to fall asleep! Silly girl! And no matter what it is, things are always better when they're free!! :)
That was so funny! We were mean to wake her up. Her whole body would have fallen to the side. I'm free Thursday or possibly Friday. I'll email you!
Post a Comment