Thursday, May 15, 2008

Boys and their Toys

Jeff is done with finals and has been so excited to play the Wii a little more. He has been perfecting his skills and I love playing with him (usually I loose...)! The Wii has become his favorite boy toy! This morning we had our nephew Jaxon over. He also really enjoyed his own toys- rattles and teething rings. Jeff was laying on the floor playing Mario Kart and Jaxon was sitting next to him. They both were concentrating so hard on their toys when I snapped a few photos.





I looked over a minute later and Jaxon had laid down on the pillow with Jeff. He laid there for about 5 minutes just watching Jeff play. It was SO adorable!!!











6 comments:

Saundra and Hoby said...

How cute! You are both going to make such cute parents! It is nice to see Jeff relaxing now that finals are over.

Carole said...

Glad you get a break from school for a bit Jeff. I can't wait to see Jaxon in person....he is adorable!!!

amber {and co.} said...

Haha, our husbands are WAYYYY too much alike, thats been Cody's obsession since he got out of school too, in fact he is yelling at the players on NBA live as I type! And don't feel bad, I almost always loose when I play against him too, i guess its a guy thing :) We'll let the boys play with their toys and we'll play with ours (aka baby stuff!!) ;)

Kelsey said...

How cute, can't you just picture his little girl chillin with him!!

Hannah said...

Aaaadorable. We have some big news... Check my blog when you have time :-) I miss you SO much Cara!

Caitlin said...

jaxon is so cute! my mom told me that you had a little bit of a scare the other day. i hope you're doing better. you're in our prayers!