Saturday, May 24, 2008

One Step Closer!

The color looks kind of funny in these pictures, but these boards are SO cute! I can't wait to put pictures up!!
Full length view of the wall with the bulletin boards. One day we will have some kind of toy holder thing
to go below these, but right now it will just be empty!
This is the furthest back I could walk to get a picture of the curtains and dresser! It is all looking so cute!
The curtains are the same striped material that the bulletin board are covered with. They turned out adorable!

We are a little closer to finishing the babies room! Yippy! It is starting to come together and I think it looks adorable. I am really glad that a few of my "creations" have turned out a least presentable (and I am pretty sure even cuter than just presentable). I have been inspired by lots of catalogs, but especially Pottery Barn. We can't afford Pottery Barn right now, so I just try to copy the ideas! I have a few more projects to do and a shelf to put up, but otherwise it is done! The project I am most proud of is the bulletin boards. Aren't they cute? I can't wait to display pictures for her!!!!

10 comments:

The Fiores said...

SO Cute! I love pottery barn, I actually found morgans's bedding there, but got it brand new on ebay (for like $300 less than retail-I love ebay!). I just got their catalouge this week and now have like 5 projects to do! So...name yet??

Caitlin said...

cara, her room is looking sooooo cute! can't wait t see pics of her! i'm still waiting for makenna to come. we'll let you know when something happens!

The Fiores said...

I love Target too! McKenna and Jocelyn are really cute! We are giving her my grandmothers name for her middle name - Joan.

Jenni said...

You have done such a great job. It all looks so cute!

Bjarnson Family said...

Cara and Jeff the room is so cute. I love all the colors with it.

Meagan said...

Looking very adorable. You need to teach me how to do those boards ... except make them look boyish- I don't think Hudson would like flowers :)

Hills said...

Adorable Cara! You did a great job! Can't wait to see pictures with your little one in her cute room! :)

amber {and co.} said...

so i've officially decided that you should come up to UT and decorate baby boy's room... because you do an AMAZING job! seriously Cara, i definitely need to go shopping with you next month so you can help me figure this baby stuff out! way to go little mommy :)

The Cluffs said...

Hey Cara! Congrats on the baby, I am so excited for you! Her room looks so good, I cant wait to see pics of that little baby! Good Luck, Love Shanna

Brittany said...

Hey cara! I love her room! It's so cute! I just looked at my blog for the first time since I made it :) I am terrible. Thanks for the comments! I just wish I had you here to help me cause I can't figure anything out. I need to call on of my friends to come over and help. Anyways, Love you and miss you!