Friday, May 2, 2008

Teeter Teaches Torts....

(Hannah- You and Adam look amazing on our fridge!!!)

I love alliteration, don't you? Well, I have used this alliteration all semester to help me remember which teacher teaches which of Jeff's classes (none of the others sounded as fun, so I posted this one). I think it took me all semester to remember what his schedule was going to be on a daily basis. I think I finally had it pretty much memorized, but then he stopped having class and it was finally finals (another alliteration for you...) So, much of last week and all of this week have been completely devoted to studying for finals. In law school, let me remind you, the only grade you get is on your final exam. Pressure, I know! I worry so much more about Jeff's finals than he does, but this semester I decided I would be proactive and would help him study! I made him flashcards and put up signs all over the house with definitions on them. I quizzed him over and over again, and even tried to understand when he started talking to me about the difference in an easment in gross and an easemeant appurtenant (I have become a property guru, haha). He was most nervous to take his Property exam, which was his first one on Monday. We studied so hard for it and hope that it pays off! He takes his 3rd one, Torts, tomorrow (I know a Saturday final- doesn't that stink?). The 4th and 5th will be next week, but then he is ALL done- kind of! He gets to spend the rest of May working on his application to become part of the St. Mary's Law review. I can't wait for June :-)!!!! He has done an amazing job with law school. I am so proud of how hard he works and I'm pleased that I get to learn a little bit on the way too!
Some more of the "flashcards" that I put up all around our house. Some times I would hear Jeff talking to himself and I would realize he was answering the cards!!! I am glad I could help him a little!



4 comments:

Jeffrey Jones said...

It was a great help too. We'll keep all the flash cards in case I have to take property over again. That test was rough! Thanks for the help, love!

amber {and co.} said...

Cara you are the sweetest wife ever- I bet those flashcards helped a ton! And good luck Jeff, I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Saundra and Hoby said...

Good luck on the finals. I'm sure you will do great!

Hannah said...

Cara, I love you. You are the cutest girl alive... wifey and friend. I miss you too much! xxoo