Monday, May 5, 2008

Pregnant Belly


Well, this is my tummy at 7 1/2 months. It is getting bigger! People at stores actually ask when I am due now. I am glad that I finallly look pregnant and not just chubby! When I was in the airport in April (going to AZ) a lady even let me go to the front of the line in the bathroom (I must have looked really desperate with my big belly!). I am starting to feel more uncomfortable, but I know it will only get worse!!!

9 comments:

Bjarnson Family said...

Cara you are so cute. I hope I look that good when I get prego.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Be grateful you look that good pregnant. People like me only looked obese!! I ordered Kyle's bedding from Ebay!! I'm nervous to actually see it in person, but hopefully it will be cute. House hunting is going...slowly but surely. We're just trying to figure out what would be best for us!

amber {and co.} said...

Yay for cute pregnant bellies! Haha, I actually thought you started looking prego a few months ago, Im glad strangers in the bathroom are now too! love you and Baby Girl Jones :)

Carole said...

I wish my belly was that tiny at 7 1/2 months....ok...I really wish my behind was that tiny at 7 1/2 months because it grows as exponentially as my tummy!

Cara Jones said...

I am starting to get so uncomfortable. I can't believe 2 months ago I wanted to be showing :-). I am glad that I am just now getting bigger!!!!

Kelsey said...

You look cute, I wonder how much your tummy will come out... I still can't picture amber with a huge belly!! Fun stuff!!

Saundra and Hoby said...

You look so cute. You also make me laugh. Be grateful that you aren't as big as a house like I used to get when I was pregnant! LOL Love you and were excited for you.

The Fiores said...

You look cute! But I know what you mean. I still have 3 months to go, and I have no idea how my tummy will get any bigger, my belly feels stretched to the max!

Caitlin said...

haha...last night was the first night where i just started crying. i was uncomfortable, i felt huge and at that moment, i was done being pregnant! it gets harder as you get bigger but it's so exciting!