Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I had such a wonderful 22nd birthday!!! Jeff had to take a final that day, so I just had a lazy morning. I even finished the top of a quilt that I had been working on (yippy!!). When Jeff got home from his final I got to open my presents! I got some very fun things including Mario Kart for the Wii, a pedicure and the BEST gift of all (and one I have been begging for....) was this snow cone machine shown below. We have had snow cones every night since!! After presents we played the Wii for a little and then headed out for dinner with my Jana and Chad (Jeff's sister and brother-in-law). It was so much fun hanging out with them and dinner was DELICIOUS! Then we headed back to their house to do cake and ice cream with the kiddos! I loved EVERY minute of my birthday!!! Thanks Jeff- you made it an amazing day!
Thank you SO much for all of the birthday wishes that I got through out the weekend! I loved hearing from everyone!!!

8 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

yay, happy birthday cara! I'm so glad you got your snow cone machine, that is so fun! way to go jeff :) and we'll definitely have to play some mario kart together online as soon as we get it- yay for wii :) we love you and it was great to talk to ya, glad you had such a great day!!

Jenni said...

cara you look so freakin' cute in these pictures!! I know this sounds weird but I LOVE your belly! So cute. Anyways, it sounds like a snow cone party should be planned...

Kelsey said...

Happy late B-day!! You look so good pregnant!!

Bjarnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Cara, I had no idea it was your birthday. Hope it was a good one.

Saundra and Hoby said...

I'm glad you had a great b-day. You both look so good and so happy. It's hard to believe it has been 22 years since you blessed my life by becoming my daughter! Love Mom

Meagan said...

I was just catching up on your blog- you guys have been busy! Baby's room looks adorable, and you were so sweet to make flashcards for Jeff and put them up around the house- good wife! :) You should get a law degree when he is done with school, too. I am glad you had such a fun birthday! Your belly is getting bigger, but still not big enough! I know it probably doesn't feel that way :) I grew so fast the last couple of months, it was crazy. I am excited for you guys!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Cara! :) I keep thinking you're my age! You guys have gotten a lot done in life already and you're only 22! That is awesome :)

Brenden+Nikki said...

oh and your hair looks awesome by the way :)