Sorry, I know 3 post in one night- but this one will be short!
The other day our REALLY great friend Amber Phillips sent a picture to Jeff and I over facebook (there is a little bit of back story--- Cody and Amber just found out they are having a little boy in October). Here is the picture!

Jeff decided that he would improve on the picture...

We love Cody and Amber SOOOO much and are VERY happy for them and their little boy! I joke around that our little one will be his suga mama!! But of course they will be best little buddies!!!! Congrats again to the Phillips'!! We love you guys!!!
4 comments:
Hi! Thanks for the comment! I am so obsessed with reading blogs too! Nice to "meet" you ha-ha! We have so many friends who are having babies this summer its fun to catch up, especially when they are far away! These pictures are so cute, I love the captions Jeff put in. Your nursery bedding is super cute as well, I have our nursery halfway done, but we are planning on moving the third week of august (hopefully she is on time, I am already stressed about moving with a 3 week old) so I am hesitant to do more until we move!
hahahahahaha! i love it- you guys are the best! It's like one mind, i was totally going to do a post on this too :) we are so excited for baby girl jones and Baby Boy Phillips to be best friends just like their mommies and daddies :) we just need to hurry up and move to Texas! we love you guys! oh and p.s... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARA!!!!!
Thats cute, thats so amber drawing a picture like that...I taught her well I guess.
Too cute...it is great that you guys are such good friends.
Post a Comment