Happy Mother's Day
I hope that all of you Mothers and Mothers-to-be had a great Mother's Day!! I had a great day. Jeff started the morning with some delicious waffles, followed by a couple of present (mostly things to help me with the newest phase of life starting so soon!!), and then a nice afternoon movie and snuggle! Then we went to his sister's ward and listened to her and her husband give talks in sacrament. They both did an amazing job, I wish every mom/mom-to-be could have heard them!
3 comments:
Happy Late Mothers Day chica!! Life will be exciting enough for you shortly!!
Happy Mothers Day mommy to be! Im glad you had such a great day, i love that mothers day is actually fun now that we're mom/moms to be! and you're gonna be a great one :)
I'm glad you had such a good day. Mother's Day will just get better and better from here on. Love, Mom
Post a Comment